Experienced Middle / Early College principals and faculty provide regular support to new Middle / Early Colleges; Redesign Middle / Early Colleges receive limited coaching. Customized support is provided to schools, based on need, such as:
- Structures for new schools to implement in order to assure success
- Wrap around Services
- Counseling strategies
- Professional Development for school teams
- Administrators get one on one mentorship from experienced coach on issues involving college partnerships, district requirements, and staff relations.
- Teachers get personal PD in the classroom, from working with peers on planning curriculum.
Leadership support is provided in the form of a yearly Leadership Conference(2 days), Peer Networks on Polilogue (on line community) and through ad hoc outreach as needed. Best practices are shared and compared. We work with data in order to get exposure to the latest trends. This will enable you to:
- Be on top of the latest information, latest trends, and build your network of support
- Have a direct hotline to the best strategies, most relevant information and expertise when you need help or you need to get the word out.
- Increase administrative sources of support and advice
- Receive on-call expertise provided to network principals
Support is available for schools in developing local/state advocacy strategy. Advice from MCNC leadership and peer principals on successful strategies will equip schools to advocate for themselves and develop relationships with local and state decision-makers.
Visits to established model schools in the MCNC network exposes principals and staff to MCNC design principles in practice which have been successfully implemented in multiple settings.
Contact us for more information.